|Buy 3+||23% Off|
The 1st toothpaste showing you the dental plaque you missed while brushing
Berry: April 2018
Mint: May 2018
Removes plaque with proper, regular brushing
One-step, easy-to-use formula: no additional time commitment
Kid friendly: the color encourages them to brush longer and makes brushing fun
Berry bubble gum
Directions for use:
Adults and children 2 years and older
Two times a day after each meal
1. Place a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
2. Brush normally.
3. Spit out extra toothpaste but do not rinse.
4. Look in the mirror and identify green plaque build up.
5. Without adding more toothpaste, brush away at green spots until plaque is removed.
6. Once all plaque is removed, rinse out mouth completely with water.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If a quantity greater than the dose used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
Sodium Fluoride (1,000 to 1,100 ppm F)
Annatto extract, calcium disodium EDTA, dihydrate, carbomer, cellulose gum, FD&C blue No.1, mint (or berry bubble gum) flavor, glycerol, hydrated silica, peppermint essential oil (mint flavor only), purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, spearmint essential oil (mint flavor only), tetrasodium pyrophosphate.
My order got her very quickly even over Christmas
My experience is very good. Better oral hygiene. Joanna